User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-06-2020, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Help needed please 😩

Hi everyone!

I’m hoping someone can help me please I’m having a nightmare.

My car suddenly cut out whilst driving 30mph last week with no warning and wouldn’t come back on. I finally got it going after about 5 mins and got back home. The next morning I tried to get to work in it before I could get it to a garage and it happened again.

I noticed my Revs were particularly low when driving which was odd. The garage and RAC both couldn’t find any codes and after I left it in the garage for a day they sent me on my way.

I started to drive home and it happened again! So I pulled into another garage that was close by after getting it going again and asked them to have a look. Again no codes - but I left it there because I’m actually scared to drive it.

It’s been there for over a week now with no avail. He drove it himself (he defo thought I was lying!) and it broke down on him too and again NO CODES!

I’m at a loss at the minute without it and also worried to drive it without a fix. The garage don’t seem to be helping as I think they’re putting me off but I need something to be fixed as I have 0 faith in my Adam now.

It’s 5 years old and recently had the evac valve replaced in December (which made it drive like a dream) spark plugs and coil pack have recently been replaced in the last 6 months and no issues from that.

Can anyone please advise on what to do? I’m lost without it and without codes mechanics are reluctant to do anything 😢

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vauxhall Adam Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page