Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's been 1 month since I picked up my Adam Rocks and I am still has happy as when I picked him up.
It holds the road around corners so well and it feels like a well built car.
I haven't seen any around the area that I live in only the other models such as the slam and glam.
It stands out from the rest of the cars around me and I am still getting people passing me and looking at me and my car.
I love my car!!!!
Am still getting used to the bigger engine and having to change gear more often, but apart from this, I can't think of anything else.
Love driving to work every day.
Any tips or advice anyone could give me.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What model and spec do you have Devonskippy?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, would love to see some pics of it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So it's been 1 month since I picked up my Adam Rocks and I am still has happy as when I picked him up.
It holds the road around corners so well and it feels like a well built car.
I haven't seen any around the area that I live in only the other models such as the slam and glam.
It stands out from the rest of the cars around me and I am still getting people passing me and looking at me and my car.
I love my car!!!!
Am still getting used to the bigger engine and having to change gear more often, but apart from this, I can't think of anything else.
Love driving to work every day.
Any tips or advice anyone could give me.
Hi i picked my Adam Rocks up 2 weeks ago...very pleased with it had an Adam Glam before....just abit peeved that it has no LED running lights or tail lights...can anyone help with this.I have been in contact with the garage but no joy yet

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi.

Would love to see some pics of your rocks.
You should have led running lights and tail lights, I would go back to your dealership and mention that you know people with an Adam Rocks and that they have led lights on their car.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool, thanks.

Let me me know what they say. :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's a shame.

You can always buy some led bulbs/ lights as some other members on this forum have done. Just depends how much you want them.

I am currently thinking about getting some xenon's for my car, I would have to get them online or somewhere else as you can't get them from your dealership yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.