Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was told 1st sep my glam would be here just got back from dealers now 27th sep not even been built yet orded it 14thjune

·
Registered
424 Posts
Having seen the dates most people have been given on here 12 weeks does seem more realistic. I think some dealers aren't giving customers the true picture

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I wonder if they say a shorter date to get you hooked in and signed up knowing full well 3 months might be too long for some and they'll look elsewhere for dealer stock?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everything runs out end sept tax mot insurance 22nd sept dont want spend any money on old car she even said if it comes in b 4 1st sept you can come look at it take it 4 a test drive was going have another corsa which i ad now think you rite about shorter date

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will be same needs new exhaust cat converter handbrake cable windscreen wiper motor so no it want pass mot so will be of the road i even booked a week of work to pick it up have a good drive in it which dealer would just told truth about how long it would take

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered mine in April and I only have my little mid engined plastic sports car atm its not good for winter months so hopefully she'll come soon

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive just written a letter to the manager complaining 2nd time ive ad problems with same garage with 2 cars why yours taking so long lizy

·
Registered
49 Posts
They say coz I have the bigger alloys and the vxr styling pack and they ran out of stock [:-(]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have you got your a Adam now Lizy? That's a long time to wait

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
finaly got it one day short of 14 week i put pic on gallery will only let me put one on tho

1 - 12 of 12 Posts