Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks great!! The Adam will be a great learner car. I learned in a mini 7years ago. Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
407 Posts
Iv had my Adam for over a month now. I would have loved to learn in an Adam

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi yes I bet your pupils love it just like us adam owners I had my own driving school a good couple of years ago

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was the same, I learned in a mini. The Adam will be a great driving school car though. Enjoy!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I passed my test in my own adam, after various problems with instructors, learnt properly in 2 different cars. when my 2nd instructor was taken ill and he got me a new instructor who had one of them hardtop convertible pugeots (this was a week before my test) she said about taking my test and doing the couple of lessons I had with her in my car getting the new marker points I took my test just before Christmas and love it...... the only comment my 3rd instructor had about it was the inability to see the speedometer until it gets to about 70mph even with the seat right back and when I was on my way home from the test I could see the same thing

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just passed my test last Wednesday and my instructor I considering getting an Adam as a learners car, I think they would make great cars for driving schools, I took lessons in both a mini and a fiesta and much prefer the Adam

·
Registered
568 Posts
When I passed first time four years ago I passed in a Corsa. The long clutches in all regular Vauxhalls really helped prevent me from stalling as a new driver. I test drove an Adam a few days ago it too featured Vauxhall's long clutches. Should be good fun when it arrives :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts