Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi team,
Bought a 2015 '15' plate Adam jam 1.2 with urban pack
Two friends have got the same but 2014 '64' plates and they have got a bigger screen in the dial cluster with a digital speedo, I'm aware the Eco stop start comes with this, but their cars are standard jams without any extra packs,
I picked mine up yesterday and it has a smaller screen without the digital speedo? I can't understand why they would stop putting the bigger screen in the cars after just 6 months, any ideas??

·
Registered
99 Posts
I see for newer ADAMS they have added a couple of new colours which I quite liked but didn't realise they had made slight changed elsewhere. I myself have a start stop and love the digital speedo, I find it easier to read myself. Edited by: Ambz247

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a digital speedo and dont have start stop... i've got a 1.4 slam so could be to do with the model of the car (slam,Jam etc?) but other than that im not sure :S

·
Registered
27 Posts
1.4 glam with intellilink & digi speedo & tyre pressure monitors

·
Registered
114 Posts
AdamGlam79 said:
1.4 glam with intellilink & digi speedo & tyre pressure monitors
Do you have the digi speedo? The only thing I can think of is that TPMS is now standard where it wasn't when I got mine, maybe that accounts for the difference in dash layout?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm surprised they've done away with it! Have you tried twisting the dial on the indicator? It changes the screen, may just be that?
I really can't imagine them doing away with it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've just got my 1.4 jam 2015 plate and it has a digital speedo
As northeastadam says try the menu button on the left indicator..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts