Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally spotted another one - White with white roof in Hartlepool this morning. Pulled up at junction just as I was driving past so didn't get chance to have a good look... Female driver.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Did spot one in Billingham on Tuesday
Yellow and black slam ... But don't know if it counts
As another spot , because I know it's the car I test drove , ( twice )
8))

·
Registered
39 Posts
I spotted A Pump up the Blue with White roof but as I was driving past could not see any other details in my town, reg I think was LR13 so not from here as I'm LT13, anyways if the owner is a club member would be lovely to hear from you on here.
Up to yesterday no others, its still quite strange to be driving such a rare car but I'm also surprised that no one asks about it or notices its an ADAM, btw just for info went into KWIKFIT to ask advice about Tyre Pressures as I could not understand European Spec, the guy said and I quote,
"Its a Corsa is it and I said No its a Vauxhall Adam, he said well no we dont have a conversion chart"
Helpful!!!!!!!!!
Fortunately Dealer has come up with the figures, so if anyone wants PSI please write and I will list them.
Jack x

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jack - I think most petrol stations with air pumps offer a switch between PSI and BAR so you should still manage OK.
That said - feel free to post the PSI up in a new thread because it might be handy for someone.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Dan and Club members.
P.S.I
For Comfort:
Front 29
Rear 37.70

For Economy
Front 37.7
Rear 46.4

Seems really high to me but Brother in Law assures me correct :)
Hope that helps x

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks Jack, that's really helpful.

Spotted a red Adam driving past my house this morning! First I have seen in my area-Rogerstone, Gwent.

I was driving today and the driver of a silver C1 drew alongside me and her and her2passengers were craning their necks to look at my Adam Jam so much so the driver nearly went into the car in front!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Jemima
Glad to be of help, theres a Blue with White Roof in my area would love to meet the owner.
Its still so rare to see one isnt it.
Hope your enjoying your Adam x

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Club Members.

Have seen the Adam in my area again today.
Pump up the Blue with White Roof, Triple Cross Wheels I think??, with White Facia/Door panels, Black/Grey upholstery.

Any chance its a Club member??
Would love to know??????

Thanks Guys, Jack in Harpenden x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts