Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car arrival week is now, 11th October........That's hardly any time to wait now.Woop woopAnd it was built yesterday, so I'm not getting a Friday car, woohoo

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Dizzy
I bet you are counting the day's minutes and second's but it will be worth waiting for sorry didn't see what adam you have ordered

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi sheilah92
again bet you can wait two have you adam but believe me it well worth the long long wait they are fab

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
24th August was when I ordered mine, it is a greyfather jam, 1.4 (100)stop start, added the winter pack, interior lighting and parking sensors.went for a very subdued version with black interior.I did test drive the Corsa and Adam, and the Adam blew the Corsa away for ride comfort.Hopefully the dealer doesn't have to spend too long preparing it, I want it NOW.... :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
ordered mine 13th aug not really had much added apart from interlink thought ours might arrive together as only in nottingham trouble is want it now lol loved it when did test drive

·
Registered
14 Posts
i cant wait to pick up mine bit annoyed as was suppose to pick up today but due to no admin in have to wait till monday so they can register my car bloody annoying

1 - 11 of 11 Posts