Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted one before I got mine in Wolverhampton. One after I got mine, in Wolverhampton again. Both red. On holiday in Criccieth and while visiting Barmouth I saw an orange Adam.
I was beginning to think there were only red ones!

·
Registered
150 Posts
My husband saw two in works carpark day after ordered mine saw two white ones in Hucknall nottm but

one was Vauxhall courtesy car

·
Registered
150 Posts
Oh lovely bet you can't wait if I see you will give you a pip how long you been waiting I am having red with black roof and red and roll inside

·
Registered
172 Posts
I haven't seen any yet. I do about a thousand miles a week in east Anglia, so thought I may have a slightly higher chance than others, but not a sausage.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Where are you all? Drove down to London yesterday, sat in several traffic jams :( then drove back, not an Adam in sight!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in Hertfordshire, I have seen a blue one with a black roof on the A1(M) recently but hardly ever see any others (only ones with branding on the side going to and from the garage)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I thought i was the only one in my area with one then one in the same colour as mine rocks up where i work lol!! Saw one with apa 2 on it yeserday as well, now that is cool! Actually parks itself

1 - 10 of 10 Posts