Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More than 4000 Vauxhall Adams have already been ordered in the UK, despite the first cars only coming down the production line just over a month ago and deliveries not due to begin until next month. That is more than half the allocation expected to be given to the UK to sell this year.
With demand across Europe strong for the Adam, and only the Eisenach factory in Germany equipped to build the highly bespoke car, demand is expected to outstrip supply during its first year on sale.
“The amount of interest is incredibly encouraging,” said a Vauxhall spokesman. “The level of individuality people can specify seems to have caught the imagination, and we're more than confident of achieving our sales goals in the UK.”
The Eisenach factory has been kitted out to build each Adam order on a bespoke basis, meaning that building each car shouldn't take longer than standard. “From the first pressings, we know exactly what's destined to go on each car,” said the spokesman, “There's no room for error, and we're geared up for supplying exactly what the customer wants.”
Remember to post up in our newbies forum if you are one of the 4000 with orders placed!http://www.adamownersclub.co.uk/forum/newbies_forum3.html

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know - it is quite impressive but it is a great little car. If the UK has only been given 8000 cars to sell this year and half of that has gone by month 2 we'll be looking at a complete shortage by end of spring.
I would get your order finalised and in as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
206 Posts
That's good for resale values in first year if that's the case

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know - I think you could buy now and in two years time have lost very little if the demand keeps up. Might even get a years 'free' motoring if there is no depreciation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts