Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.
Well ive been on holiday since the 28th and since the 29th Mar have now cleared 500 miles in my fantastic Adam. From Herts have visited family in both Somerset and Lincolnshire, I am so delighted with my new car, having had Corsas its certainly the best car I have ever had

It handles so well, its smooth and quiet, plus it looks so smart!
I have yet to see another on the road, still looking

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Thanks for the update, glad to see the smile hasn't warn off yet
I am still yet to see one on the roads so nice and exclusive for a while.
ps - are you a teacher?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dan
I am so delighted with my Adam, I seem to love it more and more if thats possible!
Sadly have my first stone chip on bonnet but hay it happens, wonder if I can get a repair pen in the right colour (Purple)
Not a Teacher but yes I do work in a school

·
Registered
14 Posts
And i've had the same issue with stones! A couple on the bonnet and a few on the front bumper, one also took a chunk out of one of my stickers, but they need replacing anyway because someone tried picking a few of them off before it was even registered!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi
What is it with these blessed stones

Yes ive two now on the bonnet too!
I wonder if we will be able to get the colour pens from Vauxhall.
Otherwise still smiling and now 700 miles

·
Registered
424 Posts
I haven't got stone chips but have got a scratch at the bottom of the drivers door about 2-3 inches long
I think the purple is going to be a soft paint like the original purple of the first models Edited by: gillsid

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dam, perhaps not such a good colour choice then

Its actually not even Purple is it?
I would say more Burgundy, but still a lovely colour
How does it appear on the V5, have not had mine back yet??
Best Wishes
Jack

·
Registered
424 Posts
I love the colour, when I first chose the car through the computer configurator I wasn't sure what to expect so I was really pleased when I picked it up from the garage. I didn't test drive an Adam or even see one until I picked mine up- risky I know, but soooo exciting.
My V5 stated Red! I sent it back and they altered it, it now says PurpleSomeone else on here with the Greenspotting said their V5 showed it as yellow- so definitely check the form when it arrives

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok will do thank you.
I did test drive a Purple Adam at Farnborough Fast Forward event in Nov before ordering.
Very brave of you to order without seeing.
A bigger issue for me was if the dog would be ok in the small boot, she was used to a Corsa.
But its great and shes happy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts