Adam Owners Club banner

A bit scared

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Pinkie56 
#1 ·
So me and my partner have grown fed up of our fiesta so decided to go and get a new car, we have been sharing and was gonna go get an Astra but after looking and seeing the Adam we decided to get that not one. After reading all your stories I a, now quite worried because it seems u lot all custom built yours where we went in and just took what was available mainly due to needing it straight away. Am due to get it next week and now am slightly worried I won't like as I ain't got specs on it that I wanted, tbh I just wanted a basic car with the intel but now wish I went more out with a few extra bits. I know I have a few but not sure I will be happy with them.

When I say basics I mean I was gonna get red cos it was the free one with the bare minimum and just the intel but after seeing some of your pics I think not getting the red wasn't a bad idea, ESP as I was told it take 3-4 months to do with specs I wanted. So hopefully this time next week I will have my new ride and I will be happy with what I got. The joke is all I remember that I got was Japan black seats which I don't know what seats it is and the intel.

Here's hoping

Also do i need to download a sat nav or can I just get off my phone and connect to the intel?

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi , your going to love him/her
You need to download bringgo , for your satnav , gives you a free trial for 30 days ,
Then in costs £55 ( ish) for the full app
Do you have an iPhone ? Also need to check phone comparability , Ange

#3 ·
If you go on website shows you seats etc ,you can change inside with extras about 70pounds they just click in so I was told at dealers,you can get bringo app for phones for sat nav free for first month then you have to pay still waiting for my car Oct hopefully put some pics on when you get yours am sure you will love it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.