Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Bristol Street motors in Chesterfield yesterday with my dad, who was looking at the Mokka. Got talking to salesman and mentioned the brown Glam I'd seen in the forecourt. A lady had ordered it, brown with black roof, roulette alloys, full brown/cream interior including seats, carpets, leather trim. When she and to collect it she rejected the car on the basis that she didn't like it! It's all personal taste, but can you reject something on that basis? All forms/documents had been signed. I'm wondering what will happen to the poor unloved Adam too

·
Registered
44 Posts
Arrrrr no that poor adam how could she do that, evil woman!! Ill go and have a look at him on tuesday when i drop my corsa off for its mot before i trade him in for my new adam!! :) x

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What colour are you getting? I saw a gorgeous white with red roll bar and wing mirrors too. Who is your salesman? I like that dealership, they don't play games like fine other dealerships round me do. My dad bought a Mokka from there on Sat, 2 dealerships didn't even bother to get back to me! Rude!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I liked the brown, but the lady who ordered it apparently hated it, maybe she didn't like it being brown everywhere?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Stupid cow! Some people are so thick! How can you configure a car then hate it when it arrives? Beyond stupid haha I really hope someone buys it soon, I love the brown ones :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Some people should think before ordering their Adam! especially the colour as yes you can get a little carried away with the options and colours. I know I went for the safe option myself, but I also considered the re-sale image as well so it wouldn't be too unique that i many not be able to pass it on.but tbh, I think I may just keep the car for ever! lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey gillsid im getting a james blonde yellow jam with black two tone pack :) steven dillon is my sales guy hes been really amazing so far with everything, yeah that dealership is great ive always gone there with my corsa! I test drove the white one with red mirrors and logo bar its a slam i think he said and it was a great drive!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't used to like any yellow car, but since Vauxhall have started doing the Adam in yellow I love ALL yellow cars. Strange I know
We dealt with Richard Kelly there, my dad bought the Mokka in the showroom, a red SE - very nice!! Richard sold me my Adam 18 months ago.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know i thought id have a yellow one because theyre wernt many around now i see them everywhere lol i think its just because im noticing them more while waiting for mine :/ ahhhh that mokka sounds nice :) oooh cool ive only ever dealt with steven tbh lol x

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm older than you but I got the yellow/black roof & boy racer wheels lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
life's for living

Adam's for driving

Loving it & turning heads.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Saw the lovely brown adam today and all i can say is, what the **** was that silly woman thinking?? He is lovely!! 😜 x

·
Registered
431 Posts
I don't think it matters what the colour of the Adam is..... Its a lovely car!!! Im debating sitting outside my dealer waiting for the delivery lorry to turn up lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts