Adam Owners Club banner

Adam Accessories

3K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  hwright 
#1 ·
Has anyone got the adam valve (dust) caps on their adam? If so can they be had for cheaper than vauxhall a £20 price?

Thanks

#2 ·
Hi everyone do any of you Adam owners plan on having a dog in the rear seat of your car? I have a Cavalier King Charles and in my old car he sat on the back seat but had a habit of seat hopping when i got out of the car. I really dont want this to happen in my Adam and want to protect the rear of the car as much as possible, so im just wondering has anyone bought a seat protector or dog accessory for their car yet. Thanks

#3 ·
I have a 3 year old chocolate Labrador who sits int he back seat of my adam. She sits quite well which is good however I do have seat covers on the back not genuine adam ones though.

#5 ·
We got ours in a shop called the range in glasgow. It basically has straps and straps around the headrests on the back seat which holds it in place. Maybe see if you can see one on eBay that straps round the headrests too.

#7 ·
£20 for caps is ridiculous. If you want to change them then Halfords etc sell locking ones for a tenner?

My accessories list is growing...

Mud flaps
Carbon fibre mirrors
Carbon fibre logo bar
New gear stick
Sports pedals

I also don't like the firefly light up trim so going to replace it with the red trim.

#9 ·
Not got them yet... I plan on doing them myself though.

#10 ·
Alex - just wondered if my hubby would be able to fit them for me.
Do u know if the rear view mirror caps are easy to fit yourself & the mud flaps??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.