Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a lot of comments and made a few heads turn with my Adam already and only had him 2 days.
On Saturday when I picked him up I went to visit my nan. An elderly couple were walking past and said to me, 'Is that your car? It's lovely, you're a very lucky girl'. Bless. I am a very lucky girl. Also had the neighbours comment on it and have a good nose.
My step son had countless texts off his friends on Saturday afternoon saying, 'Just been past your house, is that your new car? It's amazing'. He actually asked could he tell them it was his car because it's ace. Ha. Also saw a young lad in a clapped out Fiesta drive past slowly and look at my Adam on the driveway, then he actually went round the block and came back again.
Was driving around in it yesterday and a man in a Ford Focus was pointing at my car at the traffic lights and showing his wife who was sat next to him. I could see him mouth the words, 'That's the Adam'. She looked excited, so maybe she's getting one. Ha.
Feels good to have all these people taking an interest in your car. I'm enjoying it I must admit.

·
Registered
944 Posts
EvertonL said:
Also saw a young lad in a clapped out Fiesta drive past slowly and look at my Adam on the driveway, then he actually went round the block and came back again.

I'd pass that onto the Police when you wake up one morning and hes nicked your car!

Not got quite as many stories as you but its the only car I've ever had where people have asked me what it is... not very common at all really.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alex said:
EvertonL said:
Also saw a young lad in a clapped out Fiesta drive past slowly and look at my Adam on the driveway, then he actually went round the block and came back again.

I'd pass that onto the Police when you wake up one morning and hes nicked your car!
Haha. Never thought of it like that. If I see him again i'll take down his reg plate.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I think the Adam is one of those cars. Its unique and not as common as Fiat 500s. I went to Norfolk today, lost count how many 500s there were, only 1 Adam. Throw in a few DS3s and Minis. Plus I love the shape of the Adam. It is an amazing car...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is definitely an eye catcher. I also love the shape of the Adam, I find it less miniature looking that some of the other cars out there. It doesn't look squashed or pokey from the outside. I think the Fiat looks like it's been in a vice and squeezed. I do like the DS3s to be fair and I did look at them before the Adam but the Adam extras won me over.

·
Registered
38 Posts
People are always coming uo to me and asking what car it is. 2 people recently have asked me what it's like as they are thinking of buying one. Not long after we got it a guy in a F***500 was looking very envious as we drove round a roundabout he was waiting to join. Definitely a head turner :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Haha I'm one of those who just stares longingly at any Adams until I get mine... I was behind one in traffic the other day and I'm guessing the driver saw me taking a photo of it to send to my bf haha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts