Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completed the adoption papers for Adam last week. Started on 20/02, completed 24/05. Looking fab & great service from PV in Aberdeen - got the big unveil on collection & everything! Bit of a challenge on the wheels though - I wanted black wheels with the one James Blonde spoke clip but got silver wheels with right clips. PV offering to refurbish wheels to what I want but unsure of quality verses factory finished replacements? Any thoughts...Its a Slam 1.4 100PS in James Blond, Mr Darkside roof, inteli, infinity & subwoofer, starlight headliner, multi-coloured ambients, leather pack, winter pack, park assist pack, extreme carbon pack but with yellow dash trim. As dealer says only standard items left are sports suspension & climate control!!

Edited by: headwig

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi
My jammies alloys arrived silver and garage painted them
They look fab and he's 11 month old today and not a mark ,
Which is surprising as they're white 🚘😊🚙

Photos in gallery Edited by: Angeolly

·
Registered
148 Posts
Smart looking Adam!

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that. Agreed with PV to get them refinished but going for gloss black, not technical grey. New pic next week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I will look out for you, I live in Aberdeenshire but work in aberdeen, I drive Blue Adam Jam with white roof, mirrors. Very nice car you got, Enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts