Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day has finally arrived :D Picking up my lovely Adam at 2pm, and what a gorgeous day to do it! Can't wait to share some photos later, and see all of yours too!
Emma.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Enjoy guys
super jealous

I'm deffo up for a meet when mine arrives

·
Registered
426 Posts
Familyaffair2005 said:
Picked mine up at 11 this morning.
Not seen anymore yet to flash at.
He's lovely
What model did you go for?

And we need more pictures in the gallery...get some pics up for those who have just collected their new rides :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi

I have a white 1.4 Jam with a black roof. I added the technical pack, chrome pack and climate control. Can't get a photo to upload from my iPad so can't show how lovely he is!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm incredibly jealous of those collecting today! I hope my Adam wait time goes quick!! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gorgeous :)
Well i have just got home having been to pick mine up this afternoon haha, just didn't want to come home! I absolutely love it, such a buzz from driving it and it does seem to cause a bit of a stir!

·
Registered
177 Posts
rodyr5 when did you say you ordered yours? I wonder if mine and yours will come in on the same shipment...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Leasville I ordered mine on Tuesday :) Apparently the 1.2's are arriving before 1.4's as well so probably will be :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Very nice both of you. Are they as fun to drive as you thought?

I bet when I get mine I rack up some miles in the first few weeks showing it off lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Only one I have of the interior is this one sorry! the dash & seats are purple but you can't really tell on here!

i was going to go out again for more pics today but the rain has arrived in full force :( There is always tomorrow! I did pop out to have a sit in it though haha, even though I am going nowhere. It is lovely to drive Smith...so much more fun than my old car, and all of the added extras certainly make it feel better!

Edited by: EmzAdam

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice. Haha just to sit in....love it

Car looks lovely not a fan of the purple for my own personal car but it looks awesome

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice. Haha just to sit in....love it

Car looks lovely not a fan of the purple for my own personal car but it looks awesome

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah looks really nice with the white trim like....i got the red trim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts