Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a phone call from the garage I ordered my Adam from and they are expecting it on the 1st June. On the Track my vauxhall website it said the 7th June, so it's coming 6 days early

I will still have to wait until the 8th to pick it up as I live far away and have got a train ticket booked for the following week but so happy to know it will be there on time. Well I should say early.
2.5 months with no car has been hard work so looking forward to getting Adam morn than every

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will cost me £20 to change it and my other half is coming with me and he can't go the week before so going to just have to contain myexcitementsome home. It's going to be difficult though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Adam arrived even earlier and got to the garage on Saturday. I really want to go and get it now

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'd definitely change my ticket, I wouldn't be able to wait nearly 2 weeks when I could be there now!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Go get it , go, go,go .... You know you want to 8)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to go, I'm struggling to contain myexcitement but I will just have to wait

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Collecting it from Yorkshire.
The worse wait is going to be the 8 hour train journey to get there

·
Registered
457 Posts
Could it not be delivered to a closer vauxhall dealer ?
Or am I just being blonde ? 😐

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree, surely they should transport it for you however you have got the train tickets now...but you can get a refund couldn't you? I am from Gwent and they brought it to my Newport dealer. Just a thought....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't even think of that. The train tickets I bought are non refundable unfortunately, that's what you get for wanting cheap train tickets haha.I would be going up in 2 weeks any way as it's my nieces first birthday so I may as well just grin and bear the wait.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts