Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Autoexpress reporting this will be out in the UK in time for this summer!!! Thoughts?

Registered
Not my cup of tea :/
My sister had a citroen pluriel thing with a simular roof, leaked constantly, and i think thats the first kindof roof like tht vauxhall has done isnt it? If so my moneys on it leaking :/

Registered
I had a tigra twin top...which agreed was an older car and not a soft top....but it leaked constantly. I will never get a convertible again learnt the hard way lol

Registered
Awful.

Registered
Looks too much like a Pluriel.
Not a fan of 'tin opener' convertibles, ones that started life as a hard top and have been made into convertibles later on.

Registered
I like the design of these but I hate how you can't even tell if it's a several thousand pound more expensive car if it passes along you with the roof up. I like the obvious convertibles a lot more!

Registered
Given how nice the normal Adam is, it's surprising how awful the convertible is!

Registered
It looks like between the runners, there is allot of material that wouldn't be secure to the roof. (like a curtain in a house) may be some issues with it flapping around or leaks. also the boot would be even smaller than what it is already. not my cuppa either.

Registered
I agree..... Why spend time designing a car that looks like adam , and then sticking a ragtop out there that looks like a definite afterthought...... mini soft top is the same.... looks like the hood has been a hurried addition rather than a planned feature

Registered
I like the idea of a convertible Adam. But I think a soft roof looks messy when open. I went in my Uncles Convertible during Very heavy rain. It was raining inside the car too... Not sure of the cleaning implications too... Can you use a jetwash or car wash?

Registered
I've seen that there is a Vauxhall Adam Rocks with that convertible roof, but the Rocks has more of a Jeep look to it I think. I hoped they'd make a convertible Adam, and I think it looks good. Wander how much extra it would cost than the normal Adam...

Registered
The dealer I spoke to said expect at least 拢2k more on top of a regular mid-pricedAdam for the Rocks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts