Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering one of the big selling points is the almost infinite number of combinations available, I find it perplexing that you have 3 options as a starting point, and depending on which one you start with then some additional extras are not available.Surely it would have been better to start with a base model and then choose from all the options.if I start with the Jam then the park assist doesn't show as an option, I need to start with the slam, but then I have to get the chrome pack.In time honoured fashion. Discuss........

·
Registered
229 Posts
i did outside of car first then did internal after would not let me have japan black dashboard so did internal first then it let me have japan black weired

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would like a white roof with a grey body and a purple interior. Oh I have it... Greyfather! My head would hurt having to choose stuff.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If every combination were available it would put the price up.
Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I reckon vauxhall couldnt cope either. Youd order one thing and end up with all sorts of weird and wonderful combinations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts