Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, Hi everyone. Just ordered my New Adam Glam 1.4i 100ps, white body, black roof with a few extras :pI have just been sent a link and tracking number, also been looking around these forums and I'm not the only one that will be checking it every day for the 1st,2nd or 3rd tick!
It looks like some people Adam comes in like 6 weeks and some waiting up to 3 months for him to arrive at your dealer.... I hope I'm not waiting too long!
thank

·
Registered
407 Posts
Dont always rely on the tick system. My Adam came and id picked him up, when I got home and checked the system I still hadnt got my 3rd tick. My dealer was great they said a date then said it most properly be early. It was 2weeks early. Took 2and half months but I had the august shut down so had to wait longer for them to startEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Tracey! I know this tick system for some isn't great... but wouldn't it be ace to know exactly what stage your new car is at on the production line etc. with modern tech being so advance and cars being done by robots and each car as a tracking ID barcode as it passes through each station surely a link to the track system would be cool to see!
Im hoping that my Adam won't take too long as January is quiet for everyone. whats the august shut down about?x

·
Registered
407 Posts
The factory where they are built closes for 2 or 3weeks in august. So I had to wait extra as I ordered mine in July. I got my Adam on the 23rd Sep. It arrived on the 20th Sep. Wasnt to long to wait. It takes a while to get 2nd tick but once you have it you know its not long until your car gets shipped. Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking all over the place for a decent looking car with great style but also enough engine power. Iv had a Vauxhall Corsa circa 2005 Sxi+ 1.2 for 8 years now. Iv always been happy with Vauxhall and my local garage are very helpful.I was hooked on the Citroen DS3 or the Audi A1... but nothing compares to the Adam! its such a sweet little car and also looks expensive. I took the Adam for a test drive and was blown away by the gadgets and also how nice it is to drive. I can't wait

·
Registered
407 Posts
I was the same loved the Ds3 but with everything I wanted would have cost 18,000 so expensive. I looked at the Adam loved it looks great snd for the same as the ds3 it was 7,000 cheaper! Just dont get it. The Adam drives so much better in my opinion and looks better. I love my jam just had mud flaps put on as was sick of all the dirt up the side. Iv got sweet greens 1.2 start stop, black packand light and sight pack. Its my first brand new car and I love it. I also love it when people come up to me to talk about it. Great car all around
Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tracey do u have any photos of the mud flaps on your adam at all just to see how they look?
Many thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thank u it's appreciated

·
Registered
407 Posts

theres more on the mup flaps feed.
Plus dont have a clue why my pictures are upside downEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got an email from Vauxhall saying my car should be ready Mid-March!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yah my dealer said 6-7 weeks, but reading posts on here I knew it was to good to. Still, will be worth it!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have personal plates but yes.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Edited by: jc89

·
Registered