Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The optional IntelliLink is also rather good. It's controlled via a 7-inch LCD screen or via the steering wheel controls and includes MirrorLink. This effectively mirrors the content of your smartphone on the 7-inch display – clever. There's also BringGo, a downloadable app that works as a sat nav when in the car, but can also be taken with you on your smartphone. Again – clever. At £275, the IntelliLink display is arguably one of the must-have options on the ADAM list.

10QY_B1xX88

·
Registered
424 Posts
Just need to be aware that the BringGo app doesn't run on many phones- I need a new phone now as my Android isn't compatible

·
Registered
206 Posts
Got mine on iPhone a some times shuts it self off

·
Registered
62 Posts
Alsobe awarethat even though the App is 69p in the app store once you've used the 30 day trial up you've got to buy the premium add on which is either £49.99 or £59.99. Didn't realise that until i'd bought the app!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there guys
I was wondering how to link my iPhone with my Adam so I can have my pictures ect on the inter tele link?
Thanks 😃

·
Registered
187 Posts
You need a cable from vauxhall to do that but I've preferred one ages ago and have been told that they aren't available yet. Think they are about £25. Called intellilink video cable for apple

·
Registered
17 Posts
Abbie, I've ordered a cable from eBay which costs £1.99. It hopefully should work, if it doesn't then £1.99 won't bother me!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have tried another 4 pin aux cable off eBay and that didn't work either. The one from vauxhall plugs into the charge point for the phone not the aux jack. And then plugs into the aux jack on the adam cause u can do it through the usb

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi
Is that why I am having a problem with Bringgo since using it sucessfully for 6 weeks??
I have read the Bringgo web site and no where can I find where it says you have to purchase a subscription or anything beyond the app of 84p??
Great, this is one of the main reasons I purchased the Intellilink and Bringgo is the only Sat Nav that works with it

I have written an e mail to Bringgo Customer services but have yet to receive a reply?
Any ideas gratefully received.
Jack x

·
Registered
17 Posts
Kyle, yeah I tried to do the same as you and I failed, I'm sure that once the wire comes out it won't take someone long to do a cheap copy of it somewhere in the Far East!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Abbie the lead off eBay wasn't any good so wouldn't waste any money till some one copy's the actual dealer version wihich is due to be realeased hopefully soon

·
Registered
457 Posts
Is it just me but shouldn't the lead of been made available when the car was , 😡
Half a bloody job !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nella mia Adam non riesco a vedere i video dalla chiavetta e direttamente dallo smartphone è impossibile perchè il mio sony xperia s non ha il cavetto apposito che ha invece iphone. Premetto che i file video sono scaricati da you tube e convertiti in avi o mp4 come da manuale. Il sistema IntelliLink non vede i file video e li riproduce solo come audio....Sono molto incazzz
.Spero solo che sia colpa mia!!! Qualcuno di voi riesce a collegare lo smartphone e vedere i video lanciandoli dal telefono??Già sarebbe un inizio.Usando il classico collegamento col cavo USB riproduce solo il suono ma questo è previsto e lo specifica nel manuale. Per riprodurre i video bisogna usare la presa AUX a 4 poli!?!? Esiste per Sony xperia s??Non ci capisco un cazz
e voi??<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">

1 - 20 of 20 Posts