Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the phone call ive been waiting for, adam is at the dealer! Just shows the tracking system is bad, up until yesterday it said the 18th! They said it should be ready for me to collect saturday dinner time.
Im so worryed it will have something missing tho :/ and im trying soooooo hard not to go and take a sneeky look at him before,lol
Im also itching to knowwhat this vxr pack is that i was called about and offered!?

Ive ordered-
1.4 100 s/s slam in red with black roof.
Tech pack- parking sensors and tyre pressure monitors
Winter pack-Heated seats and steering wheel
Carbon pack- interior mirror, wing mirrors and grill bar
18" turbine wheels in silver
Vxr bodykit
Black leather seats
Red steering wheel,knob ect
Red interior panels
Starlight led roof
Interior leds
Intellilink stereo
Infinity sound upgrade
Sports pedals
And this vxr pack that i was called about.Edited by: L8ydg

Registered
Sounds like it's going to be good!

Registered
Sounds a great spec. And i hope the vxr pack is something awesome too!
P.s not long to just wait out until saturday afternoon though!
Theres so many little hidden things with the adam deep down - i know 3 people who ordered the leather seats from my work/dealership and they got the heated seats and steering wheel in with the leather seats for no extra cost. And i know 1 person who paid to have them! Doesn't seem fair or right does it!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol no thats deffinitly not fair. I think its more than likely they had no non heated seats there so they chucked them in. Lucky buggers :)

Registered
Well one of the salesman said that on the slam/glam models its listed as coming standard with the leather seats
but not sure how correct he is just reckons where too small of a dealership to see that many lucky buggers haha

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha just hope they havnt given me a free upgrade on decals :/ haha

Registered
Get down the dealers and take a look.It will also let you check that everything you ordered is correct and put your mind at ease.Out of interest what does the tracker show at the moment or the last time you checked?
Edited by: j3bnl

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tuesday-It showed two ticks and estimated date 18th.
Weds- still two ticks but estimates date disappeared
Today-3 ticks and no estmated date

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just popped and had a very very quick look at him as they were just locking the gates as i pulled up..... Im in love seriously :) the wheels look massive! They look far bigger in the flesh than in any photos ive seen with them.
I was running to stop the guy locking up and left my phone in the car so no pics till i see him next. He was next to a purple jam, i must say side by side the vxr kit makes a massive differance!

Registered
So glad you get yours soons. Sounds like a great spec. I'm hoping mine we be anytime now giving Mine was also the same dates as yours.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would of thought so, if u call customer services they will tell you whats really happening as the tracker is naff :/
Fingers crossed yours is any day now :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just went and had a sneeky look at him, hes sooooo dirty :/ snapped a few pics tho for my records :) will post some proper ones tomo! Ive posted a interior pic on my bfs instagram,its lush :)
Oh one more thing when you ordered the vxr kit did you lot just remove the vxr badge? As i dont think ive seen another with it.

Registered
It's got a VXR badge? I've not seen any with a badge...

Registered
Maybe... Where is the badge?

Strange decision to add a VXR badge to a non turbo 1.4!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its bottom right of the boot, doesnt look as big as the corsa badge tho, il post in the morning

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And yea i agree, the bf thought it might be like bmw putting the M badge on the cars that are only M spec!? As its as smaller badge

1 - 20 of 27 Posts