Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend gave my ADAM and proper first wash about 2-3 weeks ago and it looked immaculate, drove it down the road and it was dirty again.
Now 3 weeks down the line the ADAM is even more dirtier so think I will keep on top of cleaning the wheels and letting the rest of the car get a little more dirty before it has another wash.
So about to start my alloy wheel cleaning!

I'm assuming most people are having the same problem, how often do you clean your ADAM? Does anybody just do wheels like me sometimes?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah I washed mine about 3 weeks ago as it was black and it's meant to be redbut again now it is very dirty and needs a clean which I'm going to try and do this week.
Not just the outside the inside gets bad because of the winter weather too, so Think I need to sort out a big clean while I'm off this week.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I remember a few weeks after I got my Adam I was casually looking at the window (looking at my car) and I noticed that my front alloys looked grey and the back ones still looked silver, I couldn't stop looking for at least 10 minutes because I just didn't understand it haha. When i went out, it was just dirt...a lot of it.
I kinda use that as my cue for getting my car washed, when my alloys look different colours I usually decide its time for a wash, at the moment my poor Adam could really do with a wash, it's got brown streaks up the sides from all the snow/ mud and general dirt but it's booked in for it's service this weekend and it's getting a free clean so I'm trying to wait it out haha

·
Registered
114 Posts
I do mine weekly, it's an absolute nightmare, the black shows all the dirt. And don't get me started on my alloys. I have the twister ones and I have to use a paint brush to get all the dirt out. Fair to say I can't wait for summer but I still love it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.