Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just ordered a Adam Jam 1.2 EcoFlex on Wednesday (13th March). Opted for the IntelliLink, 17" Hurricane Wheels, Chrome pack, Black Roof, and the paintwork is Red N' Roll.
Not had a tracking number yet so got no idea of delivery dates! Hoping for the end of May as that's when our MOT runs out on our current car. Dealer saidofficiallyit's 16 weeks however he said vauxhall were estimating 8 to 10 weeks, but it could be longer. Apparently the coloured roof is what is causing delays!
Would have ordered one earlier however I wanted a drive in one, plus the first dealer we went to wasn't very good.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the forums
,Might be a tight deadline for your MOT but fingers crossed you'll get it in time. What are your plans with the current car? Trading it in or selling it?
I think a lot of people have been holding out for driving it or actually seeing it in dealers and you can't blame them really - a lot of money to splash out without seeing one. That said I know there are some brave ones on here with orders in before they reached dealers

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are trading it in, dealer offered a good price for it (£100 more than webuyanycar). So I was quite happy with that. We've got an agreement that I can take ours in early if the Adam doesn't arrive in time, i'll just have to be carting the g/f to work and back everyday!
Yes I'm glad we did wait out, as it sold me the car. I had a drive in a 500 and I thought the Adam was much nicer to drive and handled better. The 1.2 engine isn't a punchy as the Fiat though (Was quite impressed with the 1.2 Fiat engine), you've really got to change down to get it moving.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mine was being built Friday 15th march and delivery date is 9th April and I've still not driven one yet trading wife's fiat 500 by diesel in for it so I am happy to hear that the Adam drives better than the 500

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Out of interest Raffo what date did you order yours and what model?
The Fiat's are nice cars, they've just done an S model which is basically the abarth kit with a 1.2 engine which we we're tempted by, however the Vauxhall worked out cheaper and it's much more trendy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts