Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, First time poster so be gentle.

I ordered an Adam on the weekend (due to arrive next week, excited much). I ordered it with a Lookers dealership in Birmingham and I ordered the Adam Jam 3, in red and roll with the urban pack. Cany anyone tell me if it will be as per the spec on the website for the Adam jam 3, or do they differ when ordering from a dealer ?

May be a stupid question but I only passed my test 2 weeks ago and was a bit excited to order a car, I forgot to check the full spec with the sales guy

Does this model come with the red interior and the bluetooth for your phone etc ?

Cheers for any help guys

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you picked it from their predefined list it will be the same as online plus any extras you added in the dealer:ADAM JAM 3<ul ="icon-list">[*]1.2i 16V VVT, (70 PS) , Manual 5-speed[/list]<section><h4>Red 'n' Roll (Solid Paint)</h4></section><section><h4>TRIM</h4><ul ="icon-list">[*]Imix, Black Cloth[/list]</section><section ="expander" expanded="true"><h4 ="msg ui-state-active ui-expander-er" msgtranslated="true">OPTIONS</h4><ul ="icon-list value-list ui-expander-">[*]Interior Decor Pack - Red 'n' Roll£0.00[*]Centre Console with Shifter Cover, Red 'n' RollIncluded[*]Moulding Door Interior, Red 'n' Roll, 3-layer paintIncluded[*]Moulding Instrument Panel, Red 'n' Roll, 3-layer paintIncluded[*]Urban Pack£400.00[*]Chrome PackIncluded[*]Door sill plate cover "Vauxhall"Included[*]LED daytime running lightsIncluded[*]LED tail lightsIncluded[*]Molding Side Window Chrome, Upper Roof LineIncluded[*]Multi-Coloured Interior LightingIncluded[*]Outside Door Handle, Body Coloured with Chrome InsertsIncluded[*]Sunshade left & right with illuminated make up mirrorIncluded[/list]</section><section ="expander"><h4 ="msg ui-expander-er ui-state-active" msgtranslated="true">EQUIPMENT</h4><ul style="overflow: ; display: block;" ="icon-list ui-expander-">[*]Radio CD15 BT USB[*]Air conditioning[*]Body-colour Flip Key with Remote Controlled Power Door Locks[*]Front seats with adjustable seatback[*]Leather-covered steering wheel[*]Emergency tyre inflation kit (in lieu of space-saver spare)[*]Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)[*]Twin electrically adjustable door mirrors (wide-angle on driver's side)[*]Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, auto learn with Display Pressure by Tyre (TPMS Advanced)[*]Emergency tyre inflation kit[*]Rear fog lights[*]AUY[*]Twin front airbags, front seat side-impact airbags and full-size curtain airbags[*]Driver & Co-Driver Seat, 4 way with reclining seatback[*]U68[*]Cluster black with chrome rings[*]Trim Level[*]Seat Belt Pretensioners, Driver and Co-Driver[*]Window type tinted[*]Standard glass windscreen[*]1.2i 16v VVT (70 PS), 5 Speed Manual, Euro V[*]Speed sensitive power steering[*]Headlamps Halogen[*]Driver information centre[*]JAM Equipment Package[*]Equipment European Community[*]Anti-theft warning incl. deadlock[*]Power Outlet Center Console, Front (12V)[*]Intermittent front windscreen wipers[*]Speaker system 5[*]Digital Audio System[*]Steering column adjustable for reach and rake[*]Single-tone horn[*]Inside Rearview Mirror, tiltable[*]16" Triple Cross, Manoogian[/list]</section><section ="total">

</section>

·
Registered
944 Posts
All Adams come with Bluetooth as standard. Well, that's what the site says.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts