Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I'm new to this and the whole new car situation so forgive me if I come across a bit stupid
I ordered my Adam Jam in 'Papa don't peach' with the two tone black pack and other bits and bobs on 22nd July and received my first email off vauxhall today! But...I haven't been allocated a build slot yet :( Has anyone else experienced this? If so how long did you have to wait before you were allocated a slot? I'd also love to hear from anyone who has ordered an Adam around the same time as me and what time scales you've been advised
The suspense is killing meee!!!!!
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I had my first email about 2 weeka after I ordered my car, had a build slot str8 away.. Was a month until I had the 2nd tick saying it was built. The estimate date came forward by a week and then it went back to where it started. Was about 2 months frm ordering it to ollectung it from dealer!:)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Was a month to the day till I got my first tick
Had jammie 1 month now and loves him to bits 🚘❤🚙

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Angeolly said:
Was a month to the day till I got my first tick
Had jammie 1 month now and loves him to bits 🚘❤🚙
<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">
Just realised I've spotted you a couple of times now at the A689 / Wolviston services roundabout area!

·
Registered
457 Posts
That will be me , 2 daughters work in the KFC ,🍗🍟🍔Edited by: Angeolly

·
Registered
22 Posts
Angeolly said:
That will be me , 2 daughters work in the KFC ,🍗🍟🍔
Our daughter works over the road in the Subway.
PSWas that you going into the retail park this morning (Tuesday) about 9.30? Followed from southbound A19 onto A66. Passed and tooted horn, my other half was acting like a nutter waving out of passenger window

Edited by: N&S

1 - 7 of 7 Posts