Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Ordered my Adam about 2 weeks ago and thought it would be good to join a community online.

I've gone for the base level Jam with 1.2 ecoflex engine. It's pearl blue and I've had the wheels upgraded to the 17" hurricane alloys, and opted for the Infinity sound upgrade.

In terms of cost: I've got my order placed through NHS Fleet Solutions and its a fleet car given as a salary sacrifice. I kept to the base model to keep my costs low but it works out at £238 per month with the optional extras and includes maintenance and servicing package, tax, tyres, fully comp insurance etc... More like a just add fuel package with 20k mileage limit per year. No deposit and after 36 months can have something else.

Expecting delivery around end of may time and can't wait considering my current car is falling apart slowly.

Just thought I'd introduce myself and see what everyone else is getting

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi. Surprised you're getting delivery that quick. I thought March orders weren't being delivered until July.Mine should be here next week but still haven't had confirnation of build although it was allocated for build week ending 8th March. Think I'll chase it up tomorrow. Welcome to the club

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi there, welcome along!

£238 a month all in sounds great - nothing else to worry about paying for! You sound lucky to get it so quick as well, as mentioned above we're hearing about long waits for some buyers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys. The delivery date is approximate from what nhs fleet solutions have given me. Obviously being a new model and due to demand I suspect there will be a delay. They said 12 weeks from time of ordering. Lets see what happens anyway... Will post up some pics when I get it

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Great, keep popping on and update us with your order.

I'm not sure how it works with fleet purchases but there is a site that shows you where in the delivery process your Adam is at:http://www.trackmyvauxhall.co.uk/<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">You would normally ask your dealer for a tracking number but not sure with fleet...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Chased mine up this morning and apparently it is built although I've not had this update on my email or on the tracking page. So all seemed to be going according to plan until Vauxhall Customer Assistance said it would take another 3 - 4 weeks for delivery and my car was scheduled for delivery next week! I think they make it up as they go along. Fingers crossed for next week as I'm selling my car to WeBuyAnyCar.com who are giving me a better price than the Vauxhall Dealership that I ordered Adam from.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Do they all come through on a ship or something? So maybe they have to fill it up before bringing it over...
Wouldn't mind some feedback on WeBuyAnyCar too - I've often wondered how the handover goes. Although that said I could have sold mine for scrap and got more than what they offered!
Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
65 Posts
We Buy AnyCar - Took my Fiat Panda Cross4x4 today and the buying price had gone down from £8695 to £8095 and as I'm getting £8000 for p/ex from dealer wasn't worth the hassle of being without a car for a few days for the sake of £95. My panda was brand new in 2010 60 reg csting £14000and has done less than 18k miles. Vauxhall offered me £7800 for it but I pushed them to give me £8000. To be fair to We Buy Any Car the price of £8695 was only valid for 7 days up to 9/3/13 but because I have a personal reg no. I had to wait to get docs back from DVLA and they only arrived today. Can't believe it's dropped £600 in a week. Just put it on EBay for 5 days see how that goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts