Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59

• 60 and over

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Judging by the ADAM brochures, Vauxhall are clearly targeting the car at younger people and apparently they also expect 60% of owners to be female. The Mini has a broad age range of owners, so have Vauxhall got it right bearing in mind that it's not a cheap car to buy.Unfortunately a few decades have passed since our heady young days but we bought it for the simple reason that it's a really nice car. How about other members?
Edited by: Rob.B

Registered
I think its a cool car for any age! The adam is more girly than the mini thats for sure, but i dont think its anywhere near as girly as the fiat 500, so a happy medium :)

Registered
I am a 22 year old male. I got the Adam because I liked the fact it had a lot of gadgets. It was either Adam or Corsa but thought the Adam's personalisation was awesome. So I fit within the target audience :)

Registered
Corsa has been around for years, and it was time to buy a car that I don't see 100's times day (like the 500 and the DS3!) its gadgets and personalisation defo wins for me and I'm 24 male. can't wait! just over 2 weeks to go :D

Registered
I agree I hope the Adam stays quite unique on the road, it seems like everythird car on the road I sip either a ds3 or fiat 500....

Registered
26 here.

Registered
20 male here, love how unique they are

Registered
24 female. Had an astra, tigra and a corsa. Wanted a change. I reckon that the Adam will become more popular these coming months am sure

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.