Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this in here or not if not please let me know

I have just had a 2014 Adam glam come in for breaking if any one is looking for any parts please let me know the car has rear damage it was damaged in transport and only done 5 miles if I can help any one with any parts let me know

I've also just brought my first adam to repair 1.2 Adam glam once repaired we are looking to put a z20leh Astra Vxr engine in it if we get time

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ah the one on ebay!I asked about the security card anddoor cards!Ive got the only adam in the world with a 1.6 turbo conversion. an astra vxr motor wont be easy as the electrics on these new vauxhalls have changedcompletly since the astra h. the ecu/bcm setup is the same as the astra j/insignia.Im having issues with my speedo showing double speed but normal on diagnostics. nobody on here is willing to help me by lending me their security card details! (needs to be a 1.4 without start/stop)Fitting the z20leh engine is exactly the same as fittingone in a corsa D, which isnt easy to start with. If you need any advice you know where I am!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Interested in the wheels...Are they wheels the swiss blade with the red edge?? How much would you be looking at for them??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.