Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Iv had my Adam for about 5 months now and I have to say I have generally enjoyed it but starting to get a few problems now,the first problem that I had was a blow on the exhurst, I took it back to the Vauxhall dealers and they fitted a new back box saying that it was a problem with a large number of new Adams and now I we have come to winter am noticing it is fogging up and freezing over inside really bad I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems also the lack of apps for the infotainment system is a joke

·
Registered
457 Posts
My exhaust has started blowing , took it in last week and they couldn't
Find anything wrong , but much worse now so going to go back .
Intellilink system can be temperamental , and I was promised the world with it .
Like been able to play ya games off ya phone and the like when parked , but NOOOOO
But still can't get hold of the proper cable , I think it was miss sold .
Don't get me wrong I love jammie , but don't think I've got what I was told I was buying 😢🚙

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah mine started making weird noises so took it to dealers they said it sounded like something had broken off in the back box, it took a week to come because the part was in high demand because it was a fleet problem, yeah i feel the same about theIntellilink system one of the main reason i bought it was because of having the sat-nav feature but app only works on a handfull of phones i have a s4 which is one of the most popular phones on the market

1 - 4 of 4 Posts