Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so excited to get my car and I cant stop watching YouTube videos about them. Ive watched the english reviews over and over again, and Im now onto the foreign ones. Now idea what theyre going on about mind! haha. Am I getting a little bit obsessed???

·
Registered
457 Posts
So glad it's not just me lol
It's part of my daily routine ,
Check tracker
Check adam forum
Check for new YouTube videos
Yes i'am sad 8)....
Ok maybe I mean hourlyEdited by: Angeolly

·
Registered
424 Posts
I still check reviews even though I've got mine, and not many of the reviews GET this car! We bought it because it's small, its hot great specs as standard and because we can add our own bits - NOT because its a copy of an old car!

PS - I do like the 500, and have driven one, but my Adam is so unique it can't be beaten :-D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha im doing exactly the same with the checker Angeolly! Check it about 2 or 3 times an hour...just hoping that im gonna get my 2nd tick!!! You never know it could happen.!!lol. Ive seen some reviews that are both positive and negative. Yes its a small car but I dont need a big car, its only for me and my partner.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I do need a bigger car but stuff it , i'am not getting in the back .
Hubbies just got a smaller car , so I can take that shopping if needed .
I wouldn't drive the old one because it was to big for me , but the juke
Nismo is better ( manageable ) and gorg .
I also have 3 very tall daughters , all 5-8" plus including the youngest who's 13yr old , but
Very rarely have them all in the car together . I just decided that it was a lovely car and that i'am driving it so stuff em x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts