Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Aah right will be interesting to see this in the real life this it's to rival the fiat 500L and that, personally the Adam puts the fiat 500 and the Volkswagen up ( or as I call it the indesit ) to shame

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think it's been raised up a little but not much apart from that like you said its just the buffed out plastics.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had a thought the other day regarding the Rocks. As they have Jam, Glam and Slam for varying different requirements as a Car... E.g. funky Jam, stylish Glam etc... Will they do the following:

Rocks - Cool looking...
Socks - Really comfortable, armchairs and highly padded seats etc
Dogs Bol... Doodads - Fully loaded with loads of cool and unique addons...

What do you think?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I had a 20 minute drive in the fiesta one, to be fair it really does feel like a 1.6, gets to 80+ dead easy, went to overtake and nothing..... even tho it felt it still had the guts to do it, i had to drop down a gear so i was higher in the rev range and then it went.

I think it could be a very economical engine if you keep the revs low, but im gonna steuggle i think so il be getting about 30mpg out of mine as ive got a feeling il be revving the nuts off him lol 🚗💨💨💨
Poor little 1ltr is gonna take some abuse from me :/Edited by: L8ydg

·
Registered
944 Posts
Far too much plastic on the rocks...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.