Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just seen the new version of Adam which is being released this year. Have a look on Youtube for Which, Adam Rocks. Looks fab

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah I agree looks sporty and chunky

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't think its for sale yet does it to go into production later this year

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, in the Summer then for retail in the Autumn. Wish these companies didn't change things so quickly.....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Aah right will be interesting to see this in the real life this it's to rival the fiat 500L and that, personally the Adam puts the fiat 500 and the Volkswagen up ( or as I call it the indesit ) to shame

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Completely agree with you there. I don't know what Fiat were thinking with the 500L! And the Up is very basic looking, not a rival to the Adam!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think it's been raised up a little but not much apart from that like you said its just the buffed out plastics.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had a thought the other day regarding the Rocks. As they have Jam, Glam and Slam for varying different requirements as a Car... E.g. funky Jam, stylish Glam etc... Will they do the following:

Rocks - Cool looking...
Socks - Really comfortable, armchairs and highly padded seats etc
Dogs Bol... Doodads - Fully loaded with loads of cool and unique addons...

What do you think?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Haha possibly jim!
They could also do a penis shaped one....... But i cant for the life of me think of a name for that one ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
HAha fiesta driver to be! Ive not collected it yet....and thats where the problems happen 😂😂

·
Registered
314 Posts
I know someone who has the 1 litre turbo eco with S/S. She says its really nice to drive and plenty of power, especially when pulling away.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I had a 20 minute drive in the fiesta one, to be fair it really does feel like a 1.6, gets to 80+ dead easy, went to overtake and nothing..... even tho it felt it still had the guts to do it, i had to drop down a gear so i was higher in the rev range and then it went.

I think it could be a very economical engine if you keep the revs low, but im gonna steuggle i think so il be getting about 30mpg out of mine as ive got a feeling il be revving the nuts off him lol 🚗💨💨💨
Poor little 1ltr is gonna take some abuse from me :/Edited by: L8ydg

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea £0 year tax will be nice, il be able to remove my "tax in post" note out the window now ;) haha

·
Registered
944 Posts
Far too much plastic on the rocks...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts