Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting a few weeks for Vauxhall to deliver the new logo bar and it finally arrived just before the weekend. Pictures below of before and after.Makes the car look a little meaner.Before

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice. I am thinking of changing mine.
Did you get this done at a vauxhall dealership and do you mind me asking how much it cost?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did think of getting a red logo bar but thought it would look a little tacky. I have the red rear view mirror cover which looks ok though.Ellie93, I bought it off the Vauxhall accessories store online, quite expensive at £77 but couldn't face trying to explain to the local dealership parts department what I wanted.Arrived about two weeks later as it was on back order but they were very good at keeping me informed.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Cool, thanks. Was it easy to put on - what was the process??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As requested a picture of the whole of the front of the car, was getting dark last night but hopefully its ok.Very easy to put on, just clean the chrome bar with a alcohol cloth (I used glasses cleaning cloths) and offer up the new logo bar to make sure it fits. The sticky pads attached to the new logo bar have long paper pull off strips, you just make sure they are visible when you push the logo bar on and peel the paper off in the order the instructions say.The paper pull offs are quite strong and it allows you to keep the bar pushed against the old bar and still pull off the strip.Sorry, sounds complicated but its very easy and the instructions supplied by Vauxhall are good.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Looks good. I was expecting you to say that you have to take the grill bar out to do it all, but it sounds quite simple to do.

Defiantly a possibilty now. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.