Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo my contract on my Adam Glam is coming up to finishing.
I'm wondering what to go for next, either Adam S or Corsa VXR?
Any thoughts??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Up to you really and mainly falls down on how much you like the Adam and power. If you love the Adam why not go for the top model which will be a lot faster but if you think you may get bored having it for another 3-4 years and you want the best power for your money then go for the VXR as it's around 2 seconds faster to 60 and has around 50 more BHP.

So whether you want the same car again or something that's gonna be really quick! But the Adam is a lot more premium over the Corsa.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Test drive both cars and see what you feel most happy driving. You have to like driving the car you choose else you will regret the choice later and might be stuck with a car that you don't like driving.
When I test drove an Adam I fell in love with it, it was so comfy and easy drive it just felt right. I couldn't wait till I got my own.
I still love driving my Adam now and I always will.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They're both a very similar price.
Test drove the VXR today, loved it. Just thinking the VXR Corsa is a bit chavvy lol.
I love my Adam but don't know if it's worth paying the same amount to have an Adam S over VXR =/
Insurance wise VXR is 460
There's a VIP event on at my local dealership next week so will have to see what they can do lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.