Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, not sure if anyone else has an Adam S with this problem.

The side skirts on my Adam S had become unstuck from the car as the same point on both sides, about half way along the skirt there was a large gap along the top edge.

I took it to my local Vauxhall dealer who took photographs and submitted a claim to Vauxhall. After a week I had confirmation they were going to replace and paint both side skirts with new ones.
The car has been in overnight and hopefully today when I pick it up the problem should be all fixed.

I have seen a couple of other Adam S' for sale at Vauxhall dealers with the same problem, just in case its your car, take it back and they should replace them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, didn't get any pictures before it went in, you would know if its the same on yours, a gap appears along the top edge where the skirt joins the body and you can get your fingers in the gap. Its about 12 inches from the front wheel arch.

Mine all appears to be fine now, very pleased with Motorbodies in Luton who did a great job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.