Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sportier Adam S will be available for order in Europe this November before it begins to arrive in dealers in early 2015.
At the heart of the Adam S, is a 1.4-litre turbocharged EcoTec engine rated for 148hp (150PS) and 220Nm (162 lb-ft) paired to a six-speed manual gearbox turning the front wheels.
Vauxhall quotes a 0 to 100km/h (62mph) in 8.5 seconds and a top speed of "well over" 200 km/h (124mph). As for fuel consumption, it returns a combined figure 44.1 mpg.
To enhance its livelier character than the other Adams, engineers re-tuned the chassis and added bigger VXR brakes with red calipers.
You can tell it's a "S" model on the outside from the body kit with a roof wing, side skirts, and front and rear aprons, and the 18-inch alloy wheels (17-inch rims are also available) in 225/35 tires. Customers can choose from ten body paints and five roof combinations, including the exclusive to this edition "Red 'n 'Roll" top.
On the inside, Vauxhall says it has made some subtle changes to the trim while also offering four different front seats options such as the Recaro Performance seats in Morrocana or nappa leather and an optional leather package with black and red steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I hate to make people jealous, but ill be in the front row when the wraps come off. My press pass for the Paris Motorshow was confirmed in April!

Of course ill get loads of pics and put as much on here as I can. Opel usually let me use their WiFi in Paris.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.