Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm only one week old and can't find any friends?...im feeling a little lonely out here all on my own:(
Can't even find my model details on the website...... in fact only seen a couple of other Adams full stop and they were in showrooms...
Are you all hiding from me?
come out and play pls:)

Registered
Welcome
Don't feel alone
I have a Adam jam 1.4 in white with vxr kit/17" black alloys/interlink system/sports pedals
So not quite the sport,but built to look sporty..
Enjoy your time on the forum, the guys are very helpful.

Registered
Welcome.

Would be good to see some pics. :)

Registered
Hi guys, another newbie to the forum from a posting perspective. Have been looking at the forums though since getting my Adam in 2013 - 1.4 Glam Purple Fiction, Panoramic White My Fire Roof and Grill inc. Intellilink & Infinity SystemLove my Adam but upgrading to the Adam S for motorway purposes. However, I placed my order last week with all the valid options on, only for the factory to tell my local dealer that the valid options were not compatible! Has any one else had this issue or similar with ordering there S?Opted for 1.4 Pump Up The Blue, Panoramic White my Fire Roof, Recaros, Intellilink & Infinity SystemAny advice is welcome on this as no where does it say what colour options available to the S trim, are not compatible together e.g. blue & white?!

Registered
That's just is. The panoramic roof is available for the Adam s and so are all the options I've chosen with the dealership and on the configuator. It's the factory that have said to the dealer u can't have white and blue together which contradicts what the brochure website and dealer state are valid colours for the s :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.