1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
78 Posts
that looks awesome. but there still may be a VXR version at some point. i might have to wait a little longer for that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If I was going to be a regular driver of Adam I would have the 1.4 Turbo but as it is mainly the wife driving it 3 miles to school and back I think I'll stick with the very economical 1.0 litre.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Looks a beast to be fair, but ive got a 911in the garage i can use if i want speed, my adam was just to get 5 miles to work and back whilst saving money on fuel,tax and insurance, sure they will sell by the thousands though, aslong as they dont outprice themself that is.

Agree steve the 1ltr is the model that will fly out the showrooms i think,xEdited by: L8ydg

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice
That looks like a different spoiler. Wonder how much that will cost?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm not impressed. I was expecting a dramatic grille, bumpers, skirts, less chav spoiler and something more edgey. Looks like someone's bought an a Adam Slam, whacked the new Zafira sport alloys on it and added an aftermarket spoiler. Hopefully a VXR version would be far more advanced.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Recognise the Adam S alloys?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yep...without a doubt..... zaffy donated them

·
Registered
568 Posts
It's crazy that a car that currently has 20 something alloy designs has then been donated regular ones. You'd think they could've designed a new set for it after going to all the trouble of designing loads for the regular Adam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts