·
Registered
568 Posts
love it!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the car salvage with front end damage, and I've built it myself. Lets just say its into the four figures!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
little bit more. ive still got the roof to paint black and retrim the vxr seats before im happy with it. but for now its awesome.

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's lush!! what 0-60 and top end are you getting?
Great work to get all the parts squeezed in there,must have shoe horned that engine in!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Spotted your car this weekend at Santa Pod and had a bit of a perv - well impressed!! Whats the next step with it?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Next step is the roof is going black, I've just fitted a black grill 'clips' (Vauxhall call them grill clips, even though they are glued on). The recaro seats are getting retrimed in grey tartan. And more power!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Your absolutely mad. Anything else left to change yet? Really like the wheels too! VXR ones?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Where the rear seats already the half leather ones or have they done that too? Theyve done a good job!

Get a couple more photos up of the exhaust and new front bar too!Edited by: alex

·
Registered
469 Posts
This is why I love this club. There is no vauxhall Adam VXR, so someone has home out there way and spent the time and money on making a unique car. It looks great.

How do you insure it as there isn't an Adam VXR? Do you insure it as a corsa VXR?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The seats where (glam) Manchester tartan cloth. The seats are completely retrimmed. It smells soooo nice, a mixture of new car and leather. Mmmmm.

It's insured on a motortrade policy for this year but next year it's going on It's own modified car policy.Edited by: ADAM_Vxr

·
Registered
944 Posts
Very impressive.

How much do you think it's set you back so far then? Looks great. I want to lower mine, what would you recommend?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts