Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
Just a quick question for any Adam owners with babies. How is it to install and remove your babies car seat every time you go out? I love my Adam but I worry it'll be a headache when our baby arrives in the summer. Thank you for any advice or tips.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It is a massive pain if you plan on taking it in and out all the time unless if you get an isofix base. To be honest this will be true for any car, but get the isofix base and then the car seat will just slot straight into it and you won't need to mess on with the seatbelts or anything.

Are you taking it out to put into another car or to clip onto the pushchair?

Congratulations too :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is a massive pain if you plan on taking it in and out all the time unless if you get an isofix base. To be honest this will be true for any car, but get the isofix base and then the car seat will just slot straight into it and you won't need to mess on with the seatbelts or anything.

Are you taking it out to put into another car or to clip onto the pushchair?

Congratulations too :)
Hey Griff what would be a good car seat to go with? Which one would you recommend?
Sorry for being off topic.
I've been researching these car seats for ages now. And can't make my mind up which is the best fit. I mean I've read a bunch of online reviews which were pure pitch fests. They never even bother to mention the negatives. Don't get me started with amazon reviews they are even worse. After going through a bunch of convertible seats I've found a different blog. It seems that they actually try and tests the seats. At the moment I have shortlisted the a few chicco and graco seats. Can't really make my mind up. I've read this chicco vs. graco comparison and I'm stuck. Which one would you recommend? Would they fit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts