Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got my Adam there was only one other in my road, now there is 2 in the road in next to mine and 2 in the road behindwe seem to be everywhere! So that is 6 adams in less then a 2 minute walk. I think 1 may have been recalled though as it has not been knocking around for a week and a bit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I keep seeing more Adam's in my area too, but just on the road driving, not actually near me
You can tell there isn't many adam drivers around here though, as they tend to do a little bit of a double take 'like oh another adam' haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
Loads of Adams popping up in Canterbury/Herne Bay/Faversham areas!I was the first one in Kent to get mine and people used to stop me at petrol stations, car parks etc asking about my car! Hardly hear a peep anymore now.Us Adams in Kent always flash at each other! :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still growing, where I work now at least 4 Adams including mine park in the same car park and there is another red one knocking round the town there.
It's funny as I park my Adam up about 8am in the morning I go back to it in the evening and the other 3 have parked next to it or very close to it. It's like "Oww I'll park next to the Adam" which to be fair I do myself in supermarkets etc.
Also another one has popped up in the road behind me! we're everywhere now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.