Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else's radio in their Adam turn on when you unlock the car?
It doesn't do it all the time in my car but it happens regularly enough for me to notice. Also I've noticed that the spare key has its own settings in everything from the radio to the vehicle settings.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Never happened to me either

·
Registered
206 Posts
no, but mine does different things everytime i get in it some times it comes straight on other times it start up with the vauxhall logo then pic of car as though its booting up.but i can live with that. think it looks like a software prob sure they must be a update soon mines missing tunein radio off the app page may give dealers a ring see if they have had any upgrades yet

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I forgot to mention I don't have the intelli-link as there's no cd player and I didn't fancy having to stick the lot onto some sort of mp3 player. So has anyone had the above happen to their car without the intelli-link?

Turns out that the radio turns on when you press open on the key fob three times... No one knows why, but hey another nice querk!Edited by: Clare

·
Registered
32 Posts
This happens to me!!! I don't have the intellilink and it turns itself on everybow and again when I open the car! Mainly with the spare key! Have you had yours sorted?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts