Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Is the main grand slam colour grey with red roof, as I don't see many other colours?

·
Super Moderator
41 Posts
I went for a test drive in an Adam S aka Grand Slam today.
I was very impressed. I'm not going to order one until the 2016 models are available.
I might as wait until I can get one with OnStar fitted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The standard colour of the Grand Slam/S is actually red all over. I chose to have the two tone grey pearlescent paint to make it look a bit different which is what most people who bought the GS have done. Spec wise they come with a 1.4 turbo engine, 18" alloy wheels, front and rear disc brakes with red callipers, LED DRLs and VXR style body kit. Then there's loads of options for them

·
Registered
154 Posts
mpwood123 said:
The standard colour of the Grand Slam/S is actually red all over. I chose to have the two tone grey pearlescent paint to make it look a bit different which is what most people who bought the GS have done. Spec wise they come with a 1.4 turbo engine, 18" alloy wheels, front and rear disc brakes with red callipers, LED DRLs and VXR style body kit. Then there's loads of options for them
I didn't realise the standard colour is red all over. The grey / red combo looks so much better IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.