Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Adam 5 weeks ago and I have just received my first tick and the email said my delivery will be in another 10 weeks!!!

I'm really not happy and the dealership said it was 11 weeks when I ordered it!!!

What should I do???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sit back and wait? All the timings are estimates, so don't mean anything until the day you go and collect it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
63 reg 👍

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Yeah I'm afraid an extra few weeks is sometimes expected unfortunately. On the plus side some here have had their car turn up earlier than what the Track my Vauxhall website suggests so you might not be too far off in the end.<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">
Others have opted for dealer stock because they've not wanted to wait - but obviously you cannot customise it to your own preferences this way.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's just so annoying that they said one thing and then confirm another date!!!

If I did that at work, I wouldn't have any customers

My no claims runs out soon also, so my insurance will go from £366 to £1400!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
You might get away wih insuring it before you get it if they could get you the reg plate registered a bit early. Might save you losing the no claims?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I went into vauxhall today and they seemed very concerned that my delivery date had changed by so much.

But they couldn't check the dates until Monday morning!!!

They gave me a couple of options in the meantime that I need to think about other the weekend.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Been driving many years. When I took breaks from driving ( 2 years) in the 90's my No Claims Discount was still valid when I renewed insurance. Has it all changed now??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts