Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Been reading through these forums and wanted to post... Thought I would let you know what Adam I went for...

At first I was looking at the Jam model. I was going to go for this one but thought best to look at the other ones too. I preferred the seats on the Slam - I think the superhero seats are really cool. I eventually went for a Glam. Reason being I liked the chrome pack and the exterior lighting too which comes as standard. My reservation was the 'Glam' part being a guy in my early 20's. But hey, I still went for it. I got the 1.4, 100 bhp engine.

So the colour I went for was Red n Roll with the typical Black roof. Also to spice things up I went for the black wheels too.

On the inside, I have the red facias and the internal red leather pack. I really love the fact that the Glam has Climate Control as standard along with Cruise Control too. Also went for the winter pack so heated seats and steering wheel will be great come winter, or typical British summer...

I ordered mine at the end of January and so hope to get it next month!!

What do you think? Anyone else have a similar one to me?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Im early 20's, no harm in a car with Glam... after all it is called Adam. good spec! can't wait till March, when is yours due? iv gone for 1.4 s/s 100ps glam.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sounds good, i went for the 1.4 ss 100 in red aswell. Ordered 26th jan for delivery march 29th, had a call yesterday saying delivery is goin to be 19th april now as theres a problem in the factory :(

·
Registered
431 Posts
L8ydg, I ordered 14th Jan! hope I don't get this call :s i would be well mad!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea i wasnt best pleased either to be honest, they said the date could be even later as i havnt had the build slot set in stone yet, no first tick either :/
They wouldnt tell me what the problem was though, my boyfriend thinks it must be something to do with one of the options, as i got the slam fully loaded with everything apart from the self parking system it could be anything :/

·
Registered
229 Posts
if they told u proper date it would put u off so they lie as they did with me told me when i orded in june it be here in pleanty of time for sept 1st u can even come test drive it was 27th sept when i got it keep ringing up complaining i got 50 pound cheque

·
Registered
206 Posts
Where abouts in essex?? Might see you about, I know of another 2 near me

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are 2 near me too. I live in a town between Tilbury and Basildon. Although I work in Southend and I saw one there the other day. Havnt seen one like mine. The only red one doesnt have a different colour roof.

·
Registered
206 Posts
ahh cool, probably wont see you too much then I'm near Stansted airport and the furthest i come that way is silver end

1 - 9 of 9 Posts