Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
Another newbie here, I don't have my Adam yet but he was ordered on Sunday... probably still got a good few weeks to wait yet but I can't wait!! Getting a purple fiction Jam, only extra is intellilink (all I could afford!) but I don't mind, it still has way more as standard on it than I'd ever get on any other car!
I love that you barely ever see Adam's about, obviously they're getting more popular but it's nice to have a rarer car... given that I also looked at the C1/107/Aygo thing and you see about 100 of those a day!
Anyway, here's to happy Adam-ing! :)
Lea

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi leasville

I'm from the north too and I'm also getting a purple fiction Adam. I opted for the white pack roof and alloys, white seats, intellilink and ambient lighting pack. It'll be nice seeing another purple Adam dotting around the north :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome :) Mine's just gonna have the purple roof, I figured most people will get the black/white roof so partly cos of that and partly cos I have to try to keep the cost down!
Might see you about depending on where in Durham you are, my parents live in Chester le St :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I live in Brandon in Durham but I drive to Newcastle everyday for work and uni and I go through Chester le street to get to the A1 :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah ok! We'll both have to get the club stickers so we can be identified haha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts