Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the new Corsa now out, I keep thinking "Oww there's and Adam, oh no it's a Corsa"
am I the only one doing this?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm kind of thinking the same thing,I've got a 2013 white corsa limited edition,and have just order a white Adam jam 1.4 stop/start Eco flex,with vxr pack,carbon fibre grill bar,17" black alloy wheels,interlink system,half leather seats,and white dash interior,and sports pedals,but am liking the new corsa limited edition,didn't like the Adam white limited edition as all white interior..I ordered mine end of March and having to wait till the end of June...I just did lots of goggle imagine searches,and went for a quick test drive and ordered one,but I do still love my corsa limited edition as it looks sporty,but fancied something different...

·
Registered
431 Posts
I waved to an 'adam' driver the other day , then as it drove past.. It turned out to be a NEW cross. awkward! I think they stuck the Adam's nose onto the previous corsa body.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yep same here , all excited then " Erw corsa"🚘😜🚙

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.