Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to complain about my dealer. They said they would fix my exhaust but have now said there's nothing wrong. They didn't even shut my bonnet correctly which means I drove 4 miles with my bonnet just on the catch. Also I wanted to show them pictures of my lights condensated up but they dismissed them like they were fake saying they need to see for themselves,Not impressed at all. The sales team were brilliant with my order but the services is awful. I thinking of taking my Adam to another dealer.

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou it will help loadsEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
944 Posts
Name and shame...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its Walkers of Selby. Its in North Yorkshire. Im complaining to vauxhall and to the manager of the dealership. Then im taking my Adam to York or Castleford. But dont know if you can transfer the service plan? Ive been paying it for 6months now. Just dont trust them to service my car when they cant shut a bonnet properly

·
Registered
469 Posts
You can take your car anywhere you want.
Go to another dealer and ask them the same questions and see what answer(s) you get. But dont mention anything about the other dealer ship until AFTER its been fixed and sorted, and your happy of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts