Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else got any stone chips. got 2 beautys on my bonnet gutted bought a touch up pen from dealers but havent got guts to do it. dont want to make it look a pigs ears
thinks the paints a bit soft still

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah I've got a few one is in a strange place on the side of the bonnet. Must of been a bouncer lol. I was gutted too. You'll have to let me know how u get on with the pen. I've never used one before could go drastically wrong

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been told to put it on with like a one strand paint brush so you don't get a build up of paint but Darn't do it lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
We've got one on the bonnet. I also find it gets **** of a lot of flies and bugs stuck to it, and we haven't been on the motorway. You'd of thought it would be the hot weather but our other vehicles don't seem half as bad.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I found a really strange chip about the size of a peanut on my roof just above my drivers door! :( i had to buy a second touch up stick (white my fire) but havn't had the guts to do it either yet incase i make a mess of it!

·
Registered
45 Posts
mtmcgavock said:
We've got one on the bonnet. I also find it gets **** of a lot of flies and bugs stuck to it, and we haven't been on the motorway. You'd of thought it would be the hot weather but our other vehicles don't seem half as bad.
i'm glad i'm not the only one who suffers from lots of bugs stuck all over my logo bar!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts