Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Admins!

I have a bookmark on my tablet for this forum. However, it doesn't have an icon. It has copied an icon from another website. This sounds to me that this website doesn't have an apple touch icon.

The image should be a PNG of size 152x152 (px). If you call it 'apple-touch-icon.png' it will find it automatically. It should also resize but Apple recommends other sizes as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, if you just upload it to the root of the website files via FTP, it will find it automatically if it is named as above. Although you can add a line of code to the head of the website...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will bump this again. Does the site have Apple Touch Icons? If not, do you want me to make them? I am not great at designing, but they would be functional. Someone would need to upload the images to the root files and pop a bit of code in the header of the site, but I can provide that.

·
Registered
177 Posts
That'd be good... I've not shortcutted it on my iPad or phone (it formats really weird on iOS, have you noticed? The text is huge!) cos I tend to just keep the tab open in Safari, but I'd have an icon if it looked pretty... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts